Methodology: All of the classes will be modular & will be delivered in a continuous format. We are currently conducting classes 10 months out of the year. Class locations will alternate. 1 class per month.
During each workshop the positions to be filled by TT’s: (where applicable)
- Assistant Logistics Coordinator
- TT in front of room (several pieces)(know & teach part of a weekend)
- TT in front of room (shared co-teach whole weekend with Burge)
- Asst. TT in back of room (Point person to watch entire operation, hold space & be in break meetings with facilitators)
- Blocks Coordinator (run The Blocks Game)
- Blocks Asst. Coordinator (assist at running The Blocks Game)
- Team Leaders (for The Blocks Game)
- Sit in class & take notes
These positions will be alternated based on your readiness & availability.
Conscious agreement to give feedback and direction with compassion for an agreed outcome. Outcome must have following criteria:
- Best interest of client
- In harmony with the highest good for the planet
- Most elegant & quickest way to achieve the outcome
- Coach as defined by Teacher Training guidelines
- Dress Code
- Professional business clothes Friday
- Casual Business clothes Saturday
- Casual clothes for Blocks game (neat)
- Casual clothes for Sunday (neat & not raunchy jeans)
- Six month “cooling off” period – No dating staff, participants, trainers until after 6 months in the network for Level II. No dating for 1 year for Level III
- Appropriate behavior: No BMW, maintaining confidentiality, demonstrating integrity and held to accountability with your communication. Demonstrate EOB staff values as outlined in the staff handbook. You are a representative of EOB and the network.
Teacher Training Program Costs and Payment Arrangements
The total cost of the ten month program
This may be paid in full, in installments or in a combination of trade and payment.
The following trades are possible activities that can be worked against your bill:
- Calling graduates for updates and information
- Copying and Marking videos for training
- Phone calls for previews and workshops
- Database management
- Internet Copy & Design
- Courseware (Manuals, etc.)
- Designing and Producing fliers
- Flyer Distribution
- Transcribing Audio files
- Other (approved by Burge)
- Enrollments past 10 @$50.00 per enrollment.