What you can expect
- Enhance your self esteem
- Games that teach you how to create more wealth and freedom
- Opportunities to clear your blocks to more prosperity
- Learn how to have healthy relationships
- Find a sense of purpose and the power to create what you want
- Have more joy in your life
- Discovering what is “enough”
- Discovering and releasing negative beliefs around money and love
- Do you feel you deserve to be wealthy?
- How to combine what you do and love with prosperity
- Learn how to communicate more effectively in your relationships
- Get what you want and deserve in your life
“Two years ago…I was awash with shame, guilt, and self-pity – none of which belonged to me. You helped me release that which no longer served me [and] helped me to be free again.”Ian
- Your Investment For This Three Day Playshop Is Only $897
- Included in your investment are two one-on-one coaching sessions after the playshop to help you integrate what you've experienced
- Personalized DISC Profile
- Experience of a Lifetime
- Discount if paid in full at the time of registration
Meet the Founder & Facilitator: Burge
Burge Smith-Lyons is president and CEO of Essence of Being, Inc. For more than 36 years, she has been involved with the healing, learning and educational environment and has facilitated workshops for personal growth and corporate seminars since 1980 in the area of self-development, communication techniques, relationships, abundance, team building, and leadership development. She specializes in helping people identify their "Bubble Talk" — subconscious negative self-talk that blocks them from achieving what they want in life.
Her holistic mind-body-spirit approach includes experiential learning styles and Super Learning, accelerated learning techniques that activate both the left and right brain.
Burge is an international best-selling author, motivational speaker and trainer, DISC Certified Instructor, relationship and communications expert. She is chairperson and founder of The Healing Forest Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization that focuses on experiential learning and the shifting of outdated belief systems for children and adults.
She has created the Essence Series of workshops, seminars, and programs and has taught thousands of graduates from around the world and hubs in Atlanta, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Asheville, Boston, Rhode Island, Toronto, Canada, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for over 23 years. She is expanding into India and China.