(Fast Track available for professional coaches, therapists, and counselors.)
Level One Criteria
( must submit an application to be considered as an EOB Teacher Trainee)
- Receive at The Blocks Game (EOB’s) two times
- Be an EOB Blocks Game Team Leader two times
- Participate in The Passionate Manifestation class
- Enroll in the EOB Leadership Program
- Act as Assistant Logistic Coordinator at least once.
Level Two Criteria
(application accepted and acknowledged as TT)
- Enroll in EOB Teacher Training classes
- Sign TT disclosure and agreements
- Sign payment contract
- Know some specific pieces of CONTENT (by assignment) of specific workshop by using: Video, Script, Classtime, Manual and courseware
- CONTEXT: Have gone through the 10 trainings on process & content. i.e.…Training on rebirth, energy work, kinesiology, NLP, EFT, Emotional release work, anger work, role-playing, getting core issues fast, practice processing & presenting, learning proxemics and presentation style, setting energy, trusting your gifts, busting stories, etc.
- Assist all days of at least 3 workshops
- Assist 1 preview (logistics & teach)
- Run and Teach 2 Previews
- Participate in 1 Graduate Course & Staff 1 Graduate Course
- Participate in Mastery Class
- Blocks team leader 3 times
- Block coordinator assistant 2 times
- Blocks coordinator 2 times
- Enroll 10 people
- Coach 10 people (after workshop)(not ongoing)
- Asst. logistics coordinator 2 times (some experience in music)
- Assist in front of room as a TT (teacher trainee) with Burge as available at least 3 times.
Level Three Criteria
You become eligible for Final Certification upon mastery of and proficiency in the following areas: rebirthing, kinesiology, processing, anger & emotional release, one other form of skill set i.e. : EFT, NLP, Hypnotherapy, or other form of energy release.
In addition, candidates will be evaluated based on the following: a willingness and ability to go where the energy leads you, demonstration of a profound trust in your intuition and Law of Attraction, a balanced and healthy lifestyle, clarity, an understanding of EOB and bookkeeping, all monies owed to EOB paid in full. You must have an up to date vision and “own” the material in front of the room. Be able to hold a room by yourself. This final certification process is contingent upon final subjective approval, which will be granted by Burge Smith-Lyons.
All of the classes will be modular & will be delivered in a continuous format. We are currently conducting classes 10 months out of the year. Class locations will alternate. 1 class per month.
During each workshop the positions to be filled by TT’s: (where applicable)
- Assistant Logistics Coordinator
- TT in front of room (several pieces)(know & teach part of a weekend)
- TT in front of room (shared co-teach whole weekend with Burge)
- Asst. TT in back of room (Point person to watch entire operation, hold space & be in break meetings with facilitators)
- Blocks Coordinator (run The Blocks Game)
- Blocks Asst. Coordinator (assist at running The Blocks Game)
- Team Leaders (for The Blocks Game)
- Sit in class & take notes
These positions will be alternated based on your readiness & availability.
Expectations & Opportunities
1) We will set up classes that you can teach & rotate around according to availability as a Level Two TT. You must be able to give your commitment on how many classes you wish to teach & on a contractor basis we will fill each workshop with a Level Two when you are ready. If you want to set up additional workshops not on our calendar by enrolling at least 20 people, you can co-teach those with Burge or another certified trainer & keep % of the net profit. These cannot conflict with other workshops in the same area at the same time.
You are certified to teach the TT position or Co-Teach position as stated in the compensation.
You are certified to coach* people after the workshop (ongoing) at an hourly rate as a certified coach of The Essence Series. You can offer your services as an Essence Personal Coach & remind people of the information & lessons we learned in the courses. The hourly rate is $50.00/hour at level II. At Level III is your discretion.
2) If you are interested in setting up Essence Centers, please let us know. We will discuss the opportunity with you, one on one. Many of you have already worked through many of the criteria. We want to have quality & excellence in teaching these workshops. If you are already teaching workshops, we can discuss a QUICK RAMP program on an individual basis.
3) * Content of coaching is dependent on outside certification of an approved skill set plus:
- Conscious agreement to give feedback and direction with compassion for an agreed outcome. Outcome must have following criteria:
- Best interest of client
- In harmony with the highest good for the planet
- Most elegant & quickest way to achieve the outcome
- Coach as defined by Teacher Training guidelines
- Dress code
- Professional business clothes Friday
- Casual Business clothes Saturday
- Casual clothes for Blocks game (neat)
- Casual clothes for Sunday (neat & not raunchy jeans)
- Six month “cooling off” period – No dating staff, participants, trainers until after 6 months in the network for Level II. No dating for 1 year for Level III
- Appropriate behavior: No BMW, maintaining confidentiality, demonstrating integrity and held to accountability with your communication. Demonstrate EOB staff values as outlined in the staff handbook. You are a representative of EOB and the network.
- Dress code
Teacher Training Program Costs and Payment Arrangements
The total cost of the ten month program is $6000
This may be paid in full, in installments or in a combination of trade and payment.
The following trades are possible activities that can be worked against your bill:
- Calling graduates for updates and information
- Copying and Marking videos for training
- Phone calls for previews and workshops
- Database management
- Internet Copy & Design
- Courseware (Manuals, etc.)
- Designing and Producing fliers
- Flyer Distribution
- Transcribing Audio tapes
- Other (approved by Burge)
- Enrollments past 10 @$50.00 per enrollment.